Thursday, March 9, 2017

How Great is our God!

I woke up this morning with alot of things running through my mind.  Worries, frustrations, fears, family situations, financial struggles, decisions that need to be made, on and on my mind running rampant.  So I decided to spend some time in prayer.  And as I began to pray, I kept hearing one thought over and over in my mind.  "How Great Is Your God!"  "How Great Is Your God!" 

The Heavens are His throne.  The Earth is His footstool.  He has storehouses for rain, snow, hail, even the waters of the deep.  His mercy is inexhaustable, it's renewed every morning.  His love never fails.  He hangs planets and stars on nothing.  He holds everything together by the words of His mouth.  His grace is Amazing.  His power knows no limits.  He knows everythings.  There's no place that He is not.  If we go to the heighest heights, He's there.  If we descend to the deepest depths, He's there.  Everything that exists, exists within Him.  He is not slack concerning His promises.  He cares for every bird, every flower and maintains knowledge of every single hair on our heads.  Nothing is too hard for Him.  How truly and amazingly great is our wonderful God!

In light of His greatness - I'm just gonna trust Him with my cares, my worries, my fears, and my struggles.  After all, if He can't handle it, then I have no hope.  But today my hope is in Christ!  I hope yours is as well!  Until next time - God Bless - Love you all!  - RP

No comments:

Post a Comment